Sunday 19 February 2012

Monkey King was awarded The Best Cosplay Costume

Monkey King cosplayer: Deni Chau.
Monkey King cosplay was awarded "The Best Cosplay Costume"
on 25 June 2011.

I was present wearing Monkey King cosplay at Madman Cosplay Competition in Perth Western Australia on 25 June 2011. After the competition finished everyone waited outside for the result. John Robertson with the official judges came out to present awards to winners.
All my friends went home during the wait.

I thought I would never won the competition. I silently whispered to God saying that I would still a happy man even if I lost this competition.

At around 6:20pm John Robertson announced that "The Best Cosplay award goes to the Monkey King". Thanks God I could smile almost in tears when everyone applauded at me during the award presentation.


I was given two envelopes, one contained Madman voucher AUD$100 and the other one contained Madman voucher AUD$50 so in total AUD$150.

All my friends were very proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment